Online Payments to School
ParentPay - our online payment service
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24hrs a day 7 days a week.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school again.
- ParentPay will soon be announcing a SmartPhone App to make payments even more convenient.
What are the benefits to our school?
When parents use ParentPay, the benefit to School is huge. You will help us to reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
How to get started with ParentPay…
We will shortly be sending you your account activation username and password, once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the School Office, Alternatively we have provided shortcuts to more information below.
For more information please click here. https://www.parentpay.com/PR1/Info/PP_Parents.aspx
For an interactive guide to ParentPay click here. https://www.parentpay.com/DOCH/parent-tour/t1.html
Please note: The Menu and Choice for meals along with return email communication to the School Office is not available at present.